I’ve been invited to facilitate an afternoon workshop on 28 Feb at the Investor Weekly Branding conference, speaking on the topic of social media, web 2.0 and financial services. The session is entitled Impact of Web 2.0 on Financial Services: Beyond Facebook and YouTube and blogs, and the session outline is:
- Learn of various types of social media online communities
- See what consumers are doing to (your) Brand
- Investigate the ROI of social networks and the many revenue streams
- Understand how consumer communities are creating peer to peer financial services
- How to work with social networks now and in the future
It seems that the financial services industry is keen to learn about social media – this session occurring shortly before the CPA Australia conference I’m also presenting at in May.
(Big thanks to Laurel for introducing me to the conference organisers – v. much appreciated!)