- Adventures in connectedness – Twitter – Stephen Collins outlines the value of Twitter from his perspective as a social media consultant. I have to say his experience has been similar to mine…
- Subscribe and go in the draw for a free book! – Peter Brandis, a friend of mine (and sometimes a client too), is holding a competition to give away Nature and the Human Soul by Bill Plotkin, which you can win if you sign up to his (free) email newsletter.
- No Opera Mini for the iPhone – Yet another example of how the Apple iPhone App Store system is broken…
- Enkin: navigation reinvented – This is a really interesting development in mobile-based map navigation.
- Australia’s top web 2.0 entrepreneurs – Saasu (makers of NetAccounts) gets a mention in Smart Company's top list. Awesome! Thanks to Marc for the mention too – v. unexpected!
- Message in-a-Box – Priscilla Brice-Weller (solidariti.com) says of this site: "contains information on using technology for social change, including photographs, video and mobile. The site is aimed at beginners to intermediates, but without a patronising tone :)" Looks like a great resource…
- Mobile Marketing: Bet on the iPhone – Proof positive for anyone that doubted the iPhone is the game-changer it's heralded to be – punching well above its weight in mobile data usage.
- SUMO – An amazing Photoshop-like web-based app.
- Dropbox – Cool tool for sharing files. Creates a folder on your system that you can drop files to and have them synchronised with the cloud.
(These links were posted to my del.icio.us feed between 27-Oct-2008 and 02-Nov-2008.)