- Design by committee vs design by community (things we learned from the Drupal.org project) – Great insights from Leisa Reichelt from her experience managing a collaborative design project (the drupal.org redesign)
- Skittles, bold and daring or lazy and dangerous? – Tom Voirol on Skittles' bold/dangerous move… If nothing else, it's remarkable – and isn't that a good thing? I'm intrigued as to why else you'd mention skittles on Twitter?
- Online tools and “power to the people” – Joe Trippi (paraphrased): "you really don’t want to be Goliath (immovable, bureaucratic organisation) these days. You want to be the person handing out the slingshots (tools) to all the Davids (activists, dissenters) out there."
- 12 to 12K : changing the world through social media – Jax points to a noteworthy fundraising effort
- Email Subject Lines: Words, Order as Critical as Length – Not much new here, but a timely reminder: "While it is important to keep subject lines as short as possible to convey your message, the choice of words and the order in which you place them is just as important to boosting response rates."
(These links were posted to my del.icio.us feed between 27-Feb-2009 and 03-Mar-2009.)