- Change the Web Challenge – Competition for creating web tools that "help people find and share opportunities to take action on the websites, blogs, and social networks that we all visit everyday."
HashDictionary a Twitter dictionary[site no longer available] – Ever wondered what a specific #hashtag in Twitter meant (e.g. for a conference, or fundraising effort)? This tool aims to bring the crowd to the rescue – a wiki of hashtag definitions…
- Social Judgement: The Auchterlonie Effect – Interesting examination of how social network spread memes.
- How Twitter Can Make You A Better (and Happier) Person – The CEO of Zappos talks about his experience twittering…
- “Twitter: What’s all the fuss about?” presentation – Good introduction to Twitter and how it’s being used.
- A List Apart: The Elements of Social Architecture – Christina Wodtke presents a great summary of the some of the elements of social design.
(These links were posted to my del.icio.us feed between 09-Mar-2009 and 11-Mar-2009.)